Help me please.

aldebaran11

May 3, 2017
I don’t know if I’m in the right section, but I try the same. until a couple of days ago I normally played a game but now when i start the game opens this way and does not let me play anymore. I tried to uninstall the game to empty the cashes to delete the game save data but nothing. if anyone can help me

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I don’t know if I’m in the right section, but I try the same. until a couple of days ago I normally played a game but now when i start the game opens this way and does not let me play anymore. I tried to uninstall the game to empty the cashes to delete the game save data but nothing. if anyone can help me
It's really short like explanation.
I mean it's not certain if you are using Windows or another OS, we don't know what is the name of the game, or anything relevant. Given your description of the problem, the only possible answer is something near to:

Well, you did something that you shouldn't have, undo it and it should solve your problem.

Asr127

Aug 5, 2016
Your best bet is to google the game name + description of issue you are having. If you can describe the exact error you are getting and the game's name someone might be able to help otherwise you are on your own.