Identify Help me remember this godsend of a game

riceeater

Jun 5, 2020
So I remember a game that is I think is Renpy, fairly new game, and made by honey select, the gist of the story from what I remember is an old guy living in an apartment who was masturbating in his room, then suffered something like a heart attack thinking he died but actually traveled back in time when he was in highschool in his family home, 1 older sister which i think is blonde, a younger sister that is blonde with pigtails, and the mom having black hair I think, i rmbr him walking with his younger sister to the metro, and meeting his friend wanting to get with his younger sister.
Then later in the story, the older sister brought in a friend to chill by the pool, but the MC had like an aphrodisiac lotion and started "massaging" the friend behind the sister's back
MC had black hair also, no dad in the game from what i remember
and i remember that the younger sister has been wanting to play videogames with MC for a long time and MC was rejecting her in the previous "life" and that's how their relationship went south in his previous life

I know that this sounds like a very generic game, and that there is a lot of games like this but Thank you in advance