Identify Help me remembering side scroll game

HALO81

Jun 3, 2021
it has these criteria:
1. Female Protagonist
2. Has a sister that being cursed, becoming succubus and will fight with mc later [She also will give MC lewd crest, that will accelerated arousal progress in-game]
3. Side scroll mechanism
4. Has CG with some of it story (VN), some based clothing wears by MC
5. MC has been chosen by a fairy to become magical girl, powered by some kind of brooch
6. Vary clothing system (Maid, Fairy, Succubus, Knight), with tear option.
7. Can become stronger by buying skill with flames (or crystal? i don't remember) that can be obtained by finishing story + killing enemies + Sex with enemy (with some upgrade?)
8. final boss is fighting a giant fling brown worm called "Dragon", with similar mechanism of [Dvalin Dragon fight in Genshin Impact].

Those are what i remember. TIA.

Last edited:

Ronri

Sep 4, 2021
it has these criteria:
1. Female Protagonist
2. Has a sister that being cursed, becoming succubus and will fight with mc later [She also will give MC lewd crest, that will accelerated arousal progress in-game]
3. Side scroll mechanism
4. Has CG with some of it story (VN), some based clothing wears by MC
5. MC has been chosen by a fairy to become magical girl, powered by some kind of brooch
6. Vary clothing system (Maid, Fairy, Succubus, Knight), with tear option.
7. Can become stronger by buying skill with flames (or crystal? i don't remember) that can be obtained by finishing story + killing enemies + Sex with enemy (with some upgrade?)
8. final boss is fighting a giant fling brown worm called "Dragon", with similar mechanism of [Dvalin Dragon fight in Genshin Impact].

Those are what i remember. TIA.
The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca: Two Winged Sisters