Help Me to get a Back Up For CM3D2

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
Lost and Dammned.png
Okay, so for the Introduction, Hello I'm sill new here and try to get a helping hand from all of you....
appearently, it's my first request, and i didn't know how to do it, so, i'm sorry if it sound a bit rude....
So, as you can see, i've lost my executable file for my Cutom Maid 3D 2. the suspect for this crime is my anti-virus and somehow it can't retrieve whatever it deleted....
Can you tell me what have i lost beside my executable adn give me any backup for it ?
for the version, i'm sure i have update my game to Marriage DLC (i forgot what the DLC name is and what version is)

I'm sorry for my bad english and thanks for everyone who try to help me...
You have my regard....

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
View attachment 283071
Okay, so for the Introduction, Hello I'm sill new here and try to get a helping hand from all of you....
appearently, it's my first request, and i didn't know how to do it, so, i'm sorry if it sound a bit rude....
So, as you can see, i've lost my executable file for my Cutom Maid 3D 2. the suspect for this crime is my anti-virus and somehow it can't retrieve whatever it deleted....
Can you tell me what have i lost beside my executable adn give me any backup for it ?
for the version, i'm sure i have update my game to Marriage DLC (i forgot what the DLC name is and what version is)

I'm sorry for my bad english and thanks for everyone who try to help me...
You have my regard....
Here are my executables, if they're any good for you.

Reactions: Choyz

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
@Choyz go to your antivirus quarantine you should have an option in their to restore files to original location

Reactions: Choyz