Seeking Help me to understand the forum well

***Hunter***

Apr 17, 2023
Hey, I am here for more than 6 months but still have like some confusion with some meanings, I mean I still don't know ,for example, what walkthrough mod exactly do and other things and also many prefixes, so please if there's like a guide which includes these things, meaning of each mod and prefixes drop it

4 Anon

Jan 13, 2020
Walkthrough mods are usually for the most optimal route in a game and generally highlight the best option. This way you don't end up missing (m)any scenes.

Not sure what you mean with prefixes, there's a list that explains all the Tags which might be what you're after.

Reactions: ***Hunter***

***Hunter***

Apr 17, 2023
Walkthrough mods are usually for the most optimal route in a game and generally highlight the best option. This way you don't end up missing (m)any scenes.

Not sure what you mean with prefixes, there's a list that explains all the Tags which might be what you're after.
Thanks alot buddy

Jun 16, 2023
Walkthrough mods are basically way to get most scenes or scenes you would like to see (important options are labelled so you know what you'll get if you choose option x vs y).

Cheat mods allow you to edit certain in game variables like money, affection points etc. They don't necessarily have walkthrough (like highlighted options).

Gallery unlockers are sometimes packed with walkthrough mod and allows you to unlock gallery without even playing the game.

Patches are usually for fixes or for updates. Like if a game has a new version 0.2 but the old version was 0.1 then some devs will release a update patch that can just update the old 0.1 to 0.2. This way you don't have to download the whole game 0.2.
Bugfix patches are just what they sound like.

Incest patches will restore the original dialogs of the game that were censored (platforms like Patreon don't allow incest so devs will release modified dialogs to satisfy those platforms. This patch will reverse it to original dialog.)

Video patches are usually when people use AI to increase fps of animations from 30 to 60 typically. They basically will replace your old video files with files with better fps.

Let me know if there's anything else that needs explaining. These are all I can think on top of my head.

Last edited: