HELP ME..!!!!

itznik

Apr 16, 2021
Help me i have idea for story plot and i want to make my first game. How do i start? Which engine i should use, how to design characters and make them look real. I want to work with unity or UE5 or RPGMaker, renpy... Where to start?

itznik

Apr 16, 2021
I don't know what you are expecting?

But as a 3D artist, "how to design characters and make them look real" is not a good question.
Because the answer is "do everything well".
Um.. I'm trying to learn new things and i expect it to be perfect. How i should start work if you got any ideas share 'em.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Help me i have idea for story plot and i want to make my first game. How do i start? Which engine i should use, how to design characters and make them look real. I want to work with unity or UE5 or RPGMaker, renpy... Where to start?
Story first, once you have that planned out, you can concentrate on the rest.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
How do i start?
Write down the ideas, synopsis, character, and storyboard. Start moving into the actual screenwriting once you know what the story is and who's in it, and its major themes.
Which engine I should use, how to design characters and make them look real.
That utterly depends on how you want the project to be presented, do you plan to do 2D art or 3D renders? Is it a visual novel, or do you want gameplay? The engines you listed are utterly different from each other and make for completely different games. It seems like you are still vague on what your game even looks like, I'd recommend finishing the actual story draft and deciding what type of game would present that story in the best way possible (VN, RPG, 3D).

Theirs a lot of dev resources on this site, and you can always ask people who have made games before like Icarus Media

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
But i don't know anything. I'm willing to learn and where i should start?
By learning how to search, there's tons of threads here answering your questions.
By example you can learn how to write dialog, how to plan your game, or why not how to write your story. And those are just three among the many posts explaining all the steps you need to know.

And as rude as it can seem to be, this is the only effectively valid answer. You'll be alone face to your game, the first thing you have to learn is how to deal by yourself with the issues you'll have to face, because you'll face many, from a dialog that don't feel right, to a piece of code that don't works, passing by the unavoidable writer block. Of course, you can seek for help in case of needs, but if you have to do it every two minutes, you'll not go far. Therefore you need to be able to search for the answer by yourself, what will also teach you more efficiently than just being mouth fed by the answers.

itznik

Apr 16, 2021
Write down the ideas, synopsis, character, and storyboard. Start moving into the actual screenwriting once you know what the story is and who's in it, and its major themes.
I want to make character looks like NLT MEDIA games. I want realtime 3D game. But i don't have experience. I have story planned out but how to work or where to start I don't know that. What to do next or how to work with adult genre.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Learn to write, learn to code, learn to draw, learn to AI, etc.
Plenty of things you could be doing instead of wasting your time here. :giggle::coffee:

itznik

Apr 16, 2021
Learn to write, learn to code, learn to draw, learn to AI, etc.
Plenty of things you could be doing instead of wasting your time here. :giggle::coffee:
Yeah but look I don't know what to do with this things..i know how to code, but drawing characters or making them i have no idea how to do them in adult genre. Can you maybe help me out?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Can you maybe help me out?
Well we have this section of the forum: https://f95zone.to/forums/tools-tutorials.17/
Conveniently called tutorials and tools, perhaps you should start digging in there.
There's also the development section with various sub-sections.
There's also the option to use search engine, if you want to do daz then search something like: .
There is also the option of going to the main page: https://f95zone.to/
And using site-search from there, as well.

itznik

Apr 16, 2021
Well we have this section of the forum: https://f95zone.to/forums/tools-tutorials.17/
Conveniently called tutorials and tools, perhaps you should start digging in there.
There's also the development section with various sub-sections.
There's also the option to use search engine, if you want to do daz then search something like: .
There is also the option of going to the main page: https://f95zone.to/
And using site-search from there, as well.
Thank you so much. This will help me a lot.