Identify Help name this/these game(s) (SOLVED)

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
It's possibly two separate games.
I remember one in which the main protagonist lived with his aunt, and kept having dreams of a woman, clearly his mother, asking for help or something like that. I think the MC had some sort of mythical power he was unaware of and was met by a group of these people with powers as they helped him? I think the aunt had a mom fetish and wanted the MC to think of her as his mother. Also, I remember a scene where the MC and two women charge into some base to kill some people and rescue a kidnapped loved one.

The second (Could be the same game)
Was a guy back in like fantasy world, or in the past. In which he had a lover, but was tasked with protecting a princess or something because he had incredibly strong magical powers. I remember some other chick who got off on watching him fuck other people, could have been the lover tho.

How these two could be related (I add this here, because I believe my memory is a bit too hazy).
I think the modern guy was the reincarnation of the second guy. The lover was a demon or succubus or something and was still alive in the modern era. She was the leader behind the organization with powers helping the MC from the first paragraph.

Reactions: Default123x