help needed about black bunny 3

MR.Z...

Mar 15, 2018
anyone what to do after black bunny 3 opens and shows a black screen with some message in japnese

Julio

Modder
Uploader
F95Zone Dev
Aug 26, 2017
Post this in the game thread, you aren't going to find help here.

MR.Z...

Mar 15, 2018
Post this in the game thread, you aren't going to find help here.
thanks man i will but that game thread is kinda dead there are only few convos on that page
and btw i think i have used some of ur mods

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
If that is the case you need a crack or if the place where you downloaded it doesn't point to one, you need to burn the ISO which acts as a "Disk".

Reactions: MR.Z...

MR.Z...

Mar 15, 2018
If that is the case you need a crack or if the place where you downloaded it doesn't point to one, you need to burn the ISO which acts as a "Disk".
i do have a disk file but it is of ..kb
for playing a simple game this much problem
bb1 and bb2 worked fine so idk why bb3 is having so much problem

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
What does "but it is of ..kb" mean?

I suggest you to head to the place where you have downloaded the game and read the instructions to apply the crack.

MR.Z...

Mar 15, 2018
What does "but it is of ..kb" mean?

I suggest you to head to the place where you have downloaded the game and read the instructions to apply the crack.
ok ill try that
i meant the size of the disk file is only 3kb
anyway thnks man

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
It'll probably contain the only file necessary to confirm you own the disk to the executable but it is just a guess, if you have tried burning that and it still prints that error, you will need to find the solution in the place where you have downloaded the game.

Reactions: MR.Z...

MR.Z...

Mar 15, 2018
It'll probably contain the only file necessary to confirm you own the disk to the executable but it is just a guess, if you have tried burning that and it still prints that error, you will need to find the solution in the place where you have downloaded the game.
ok
i downloaded from the link provided in this site
and i got an english interface patch but dsnt seem to work what i apply
but i am gnna try ur way when i get the chance
actually i have wanted to play this game for long time since bb1 and bb2 story are good and i wanna complete the story

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Where? As far as I know, F95Zone does not share links of Japanese Games, only English.