Identify Help needed finding the ci-en of a game

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
If I remember correctly, the name of the game was "Incubus Sword" or something like that (I say "something like that" because I used Google Translate on the page, since it was in japanese last I recall). It's not very far in development, and I'm pretty sure it's only on Ci-en as of now, but I can't remember the dev's name or the Ci-en page for the life of me.

iirc a link to it was posted in one of the other threads I visited and that's how I came across it, but I've completely lost that post by now. I would appreciate any help with this, and/or a link to the thread here if it somehow already got made!

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
It would help if you described the game when you're not sure of the title, but is it this one? Magic Sword Incubus - The Ci-en is linked in the first post if that's the case.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
It would help if you described the game when you're not sure of the title, but is it this one? Magic Sword Incubus - The Ci-en is linked in the first post if that's the case.
Ah, sorry, my bad. No, it's not that game.
The one I'm looking for is an isometric fighter, currently it looks like it only has one enemy and I'm not even sure if it has a demo out, mainly just a proof of concept.