Identify Help please, cant remember the game

M_Lars

Sep 10, 2017
This year, time ago i played a game wich i can remember almost nothing and wanted to check if there was any update sadly, i cant identify it by the bits of info y still remember, hope someone can help :p
This is the only things i still remember about the last chapter i played, totally aside from the game history, the main female interest was kind of a great online player, something like a "legend of the game" but she left/quit.
Also she had something like an online 'rival', called fabulous johnson or fantastic johson (some grandiloquent name like that). I only remember that at some point the MC arrange a rematch between the two because MC need help from that 'Johnson guy' so they make a deal (rematch in exchange for help).
By the end of the chapter, we find that this Johnson persona was an university freak we saw all the time.

Cant remember much more aside from this, and that bit its because it happen by the end of the contect at that time... Cant find anything based on this, neither searching form ***something*** Johnson so if anyone can help, thanks in advance =)

*well, i also remember we find out who that Johnson was when se was at a bar, he gets humilliated/roasted but he ignores it and is proud of himself for some motive wich i dont remember either it was something very freaky too (beating his rival or get to talk to a girl :p)