Identify Help please how can i download this game

_Glam_

Jan 19, 2021
Hey. I'm not sure if I can ask this kind of question here on the identification tag, sorry if I can't. Basically I was trying to download this game yesterday.

I usually just put it on my list and go on with my life, but I was curious if I could download the game since it was kind of old (2005), it doesn't seem famous (only 3 votes on vndb) and it's just in japanese.

I looked at some sites I know ( ) and found some posts that had lots of download links. For example this one on anime sharing:

( i just used the japanese name of the game to search)

However the posts are from several years ago and the download links don't work. The only one that works is a post from 2018 with a link to rapidgator.net, but I would have to pay to download it.
I wasn't that upset because I was just a little interested in the game. But I am worried because I have several games on my list that are from 2000 - 2010. So it's possible that the same thing happens with these games. And these ones I really want to play.
So let's say I really want to play this game , what should I do? Is there any other site as good as anime sharing to find link downloads? Is it possible to use the old links that don't seem to be working? Please help me.