Identify Help please. I forget the name of a game

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Hi guys. How are you doing?

It's been a while since I downloaded a game (don't know the name, but the details). I think it was VN? It was about a young man whose mother is a teacher. He has a beauty brunette sister (like her mom). The young protagonist has a best friend (male) who are always together. His mothers are friends too. During the game the young man has to help his friend cause of a bully or something.

That mission to help his friend was about the MC having to go to his best friend's house and get some panties of ther mother and give them to the bully. After wandering around the house the father of her friend catches him naked in the bathtub and threatens him. The mission ends with him having to let his friend's mother give him just a blowjob while his father watches nothing more but in the end she ends up with the MC cock in her pussy.

The aunt and cousin move into their house during the game. The cousin is a bitch who stole the MC's room when she arrived at the house and the aunt is a recently divorced hot milf.

I also remember him blowing up that bully house by turning on the gas or something. The bully is the brother of a girl classmate with whom he has the opportunity of an erotic scene. In that part whatever you choice it always ended with the bully dead. And I say bully cause I don't remember well. He may have been a simple drug pusher or a gangster, but he was also it seems yo me young and he wanted to hook up with the MC's sister in a scene.

There are scenes with the sister which has incest.

The MC moves with his mother and sister, aunt and cousin to a new house where an investigation into the death of the bully begins.

I can tell that his best friend appears in a briefing scene before the story begins giving us the option of whether we're of legal age or not or something.

I don't know what else to tell. The truth was in 2020 or 2021 the last time I downloaded it... I don't know, I don't remember the name or the approximate date. I've tried to search for this VN but I can't find it anywhere. Let's see if any kind soul offers to help me. I would greatly appreciate it.

Last edited: