help please, it is with the avg tuneup 2023 keys,

CHEMAALONSO

Sep 25, 2023
help please,
it is with the avg tuneup 2023 keys, there are not on the forum
the previous year they put but they have expired,

some Samaritan can put keys that work for the program AVG TUNEUP 2023 since there are on the network none is worth, and as I point out the previous ones I saw on the forum, have already expired.
Help
keys are required

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
People do read them but nobody competent is going to have a key for AVG Tuneup.

To put it bluntly, that sort of software is a scam for people who don't know any better. Just update your own shit the normal way and ignore anything that tries to convince you that you need to clean your registry.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Count Morado

CHEMAALONSO

Sep 25, 2023
People do read them but nobody competent is going to have a key for AVG Tuneup.

To put it bluntly, that sort of software is a scam for people who don't know any better. Just update your own shit the normal way and ignore anything that tries to convince you that you need to clean your registry.
AS THERE ARE ALWAYS PEOPLE WHO PRETEND TO BE INTELLIGENT, I WILL ANSWER YOU,

WELL IN A PREVIOUS FORUM POST AS I POINTED OUT SOMEONE CREATED SOME KEY ACCOUNTS THAT THEY SHARED BUT THEY EXPIRED,
SO IF YOU ARE WONDERING
IS BECAUSE SOME CONTENT CREATOR
PUT IT IN THE PAST,
IT IS NOT A REQUEST FOR NEW ONES,
BUT THAT IN THIS PHOTO F95zone ALREADY PUT WHAT I POINT OUT ABOVE
THE ONLY THING IS THAT ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO THEY EXPIRED.

• Haha
Reactions: Pamphlet

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
AS THERE ARE ALWAYS PEOPLE WHO PRETEND TO BE INTELLIGENT, I WILL ANSWER YOU,
Firstly, you don't need to yell, especially for the whole post. It will just make you looks like a baby who need to have his diaper changed.

Secondly, you haven't addressed what he said.

Thirdly, if someone shared such keys here in the past, then ask in the thread where that person shared them.

IT IS NOT A REQUEST FOR NEW ONES,
You want keys that aren't the ones shared, because the ones shared do not works anymore... This is a request for new ones !

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
(Toddler temper tantrum)
To support what both Pamphlet and AON say --- from :
tune-up utilities as a whole aren't quite as valuable as they once were due to Windows 10's integrated tools that let you tune-up your PC for free...

third-party tune-up utilities caused two our our testbeds to suffer hard drive failures; Windows 10's built-in tools haven't fried our drives...
Bottom line --- uninstall AVG, use built-in Windows 10/11 tools. If you don't use Windows 10/11, focus on getting one of them - Windows 7/8 have outlived their support from Microsoft and using them puts your computer at more risk than anything else. And in a bout 2 years, Windows 10 won't be supported... so perhaps focus on getting Windows 11.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
To support what both Pamphlet and AON say --- from :
Be noted that even before Windows 10 they weren't really needed. It's just that now it's relatively simple to do it.

Users lambda don't really care about their computer performance. Even if they games time to time, they'll not really notice that the loading time can be a bit faster, or that they could have 60 FPS instead of the 55 they have. And even if they notice it, they'll not really see the interest to have a bit more.
This while advanced users know how to search the web for the free tools dedicated to the explicit optimization or tweak they wanted. There's even some of those free tools dedicated to the RAM optimization and registry cleaning.

And in a bout 2 years, Windows 10 won't be supported... so perhaps focus on getting Windows 11.
What the fuck ? The none official release date for Windows 12 is "somewhere during 2024", and they end Windows 10 support late 2025 ? They are crazy

But well, it's grumpy me and it's Windows 10 looking exactly like WinXP who say that...

Reactions: Pamphlet

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The none official release date for Windows 12 is "somewhere during 2024", and they end Windows 10 support late 2025 ? They are crazy
They'll pull the plug in 726 days. RIP sweet prince.

Wait, I just purchased a custom Windows 11 machine and next year it will be out of date? THOSE BASTARDS!

In all honesty - the Win10 death date was the impetus to migrate from my 2013 Win8-then-Win10 computer over to a Win11. I should be good for the next decade when I will get a Win15.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
In all honesty - the Win10 death date was the impetus to migrate from my 2013 Win8-then-Win10 computer over to a Win11. I should be good for the next decade when I will get a Win15.
Don't you know Windows cycle ? Every two versions there's a public beta that shouldn't have been released. And you listed three of them... Heretic !
So far, therefore in a bit less than 40 years, it have never been proved wrong. Windows, Windows 3, Windows 98, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 10. And, yes, I also had to deal with the versions in between, so I'm not spreading a saying, I seen it firsthand.

CHEMAALONSO

Sep 25, 2023
Don't you know Windows cycle ? Every two versions there's a public beta that shouldn't have been released. And you listed three of them... Heretic !
So far, therefore in a bit less than 40 years, it have never been proved wrong. Windows, Windows 3, Windows 98, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 10. And, yes, I also had to deal with the versions in between, so I'm not spreading a saying, I seen it firsthand.
I love this whole chat you are having with operating systems,

but the answer to the help topic, or nobody knows anything,
or you just follow the thread for the sake of posting something,
so difficult is to put the answer to the question, who has the keys and can share them?
and at the request of a user I will put it in small letters so that it is not offended,

I will repeat it again.....

help please,

some Samaritan can put keys that work for the program AVG TUNEUP 2023 since there are on the network none is worth, and as I point out the previous ones I saw on the forum, have already expired.
Help
keys are required

since I rely on this programme to upgrade systems that are more than 7 years old, for example.
not all of us are rich enough to buy pc's every year.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
but the answer to the help topic, or nobody knows anything,
You had your answer, and I'm the one who gave it.

so difficult is to put the answer to the question, who has the keys and can share them?
And this, it's Pamphlet who answered it.

and at the request of a user I will put it in small letters so that it is not offended,
Being the father of two now adult children, I'm not offended by you talking in full uppercase. It's the opposite, it make me feel young again, sending me back to the time when they were having tantrum over nothing.

I really wonder where they were last year, because whatever how I formulate the query, a search return nothing that correspond.

since I rely on this programme to upgrade systems that are more than 7 years old, for example.
This is pure none sense.

AVG TuneUp do not permit to upgrade your system. Regarding this part, at most what it do is automatically updating the drivers/OS. But this you can perfectly do it by yourself, it only apply as long as the drivers are updated by the manufacturer, and it don't upgrade your system, it correct bugs and, sometimes but rarely, optimize a bit the driver.

not all of us are rich enough to buy pc's every year.
So far, only one person talked about buying a new PC, and he explicitly said that the previous one was 10 years old.