Daz help please.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
I recently had a creator, build me a character and they did a beautiful job, but they recently became ill and now I'm forced to try and recreate the character and i really have no idea what im doing. I do have the DSON file, but I can't make heads or tails of it. the first picture is the coding I would guess and the second is what the character looks like. is there any where I can figure out what files were actually used then some how find them in google and recreate the character in there??

Anyone that is willing to take their take out and help thank you in advance.

Thank you.
a noob.

1583512533399.png
1583512614529.png

Smbt3D

Nov 3, 2019
If you want to replicate this character you'll need all the products mentioned in the "Missing Files Log".

The first two rows are temporary textures generated by a progam called "Scene Optimizer", you do not need this
program, but you need the name of the original textures (maybe there's a hint at the end of these rows).

The next four rows are 3feetwolf's genitalia for G8F which are (originally) available at renderotica.

The next row is Mousso's McKenzie (originally) available at Daz and s.o.

Google and get all the products mentioned in this list and you'll have your character back :)