help please

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
From ...

Q. How long does an update take?
A. It is hard to give a precise answer as a lot of factors play into it. But I usually try to keep it in the two months frame. Sometimes it can be faster sometimes it can take a bit longer.
Sadly, it is an impossible thing to give an estimation on. This is my hobby and real life can tend to take priority when needed. Under 3-4 months is what would be realistic. 3 is the goal.
But I have had updates taken a lot more. That I want to improve, but alas, it can tend to happen. Hopefully in the future I am in a comfortable enough spot to go full time on this project! But for now- there is no guarntee for monthly or even bi-monthly releases.

And there was a development update post on the 15th.

Reactions: OfficialPanda

OfficialPanda

May 23, 2020
From ...

Q. How long does an update take?
A. It is hard to give a precise answer as a lot of factors play into it. But I usually try to keep it in the two months frame. Sometimes it can be faster sometimes it can take a bit longer.
Sadly, it is an impossible thing to give an estimation on. This is my hobby and real life can tend to take priority when needed. Under 3-4 months is what would be realistic. 3 is the goal.
But I have had updates taken a lot more. That I want to improve, but alas, it can tend to happen. Hopefully in the future I am in a comfortable enough spot to go full time on this project! But for now- there is no guarntee for monthly or even bi-monthly releases.

And there was a development update post on the 15th.
thank you so much so it seems he is working on adding updates

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
True there i know this cant be rushed since i played this morning and got to the end i jus wish the next update comes soon tho :coffee:(y)
We all do.

There are a few devs on here I wished released updates quicker but Hopes, Philly, Reccy and Domiek are all insanely busy people.

Reactions: OfficialPanda

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It's also not necessarily a good thing to do too quick releases; they usually don't contain enough content to actually satisfy, and devs can easily burn themselves out if they're trying to handle a weekly or bi-weekly release cadence.