Seeking Help pls to find a really cool game!

taer47

Jan 27, 2024
Hello everyone!!
Help me find the game. It was once on this site, maybe it was deleted, I can't find it.

The game is about a young guy, in his house there is a young girl like a roommate.
MC also has a male friend with whom he calls a couple of times from his laptop in his room during the game.

The most memorable scene is when MC was in his room. And suddenly the roommate girl called him into her room because her laptop allegedly glitched.
When he came and fixed it, it turned out that she and her friend were watching adult content there. This is how the scene begins when these 2 girls give him a blowjob on the bed and admit that they have a couple of toys inside them and take them out. If I'm right, the roommate girl was wearing a black dress and socks during this scene. For those who played this game should definitely remember this really good scene.

The game is RenPy, VN, Daz renders, but i still cant find it( Last time i played it maybe 6-12 month ago, no saves left to find((
The quality of the renders was very high(maybe like summer heat, but a bit different entourage and design), which is why I think the game doesn`t gets updates so often.

Last edited: