Identify Help remember a 3some video

LeftShield

Jun 28, 2017
It was a 3D video, I believe it was done in source but I can't remember for sure. It all took place in a hotel room. Video was a 2-3 minutes I think, maybe longer. It was voiced as well. There were two girls, a brunette and a blonde. I believe the blonde may have been a version of Sarah from the last of us but I'm not 100% on that. The third was a guy but I can't remember much about him.

I do remember the first act of the video though and it was pretty distinct. The Blonde had the guy pressed up against the wall while he was sitting on the bed and she was standing over him. She had a dildo in her and put the base in his mouth, telling him to hold it before she rode the dildo while humping his face.

The rest of the video just goes through the three fucking for like over a day in the room. There may have been like a purple butt plug that glowed brighter and brighter until all the lights in the room went out.

Anyone know what I'm talking about? I've been trying to find this vid again for so long.