Identify Help remember two games that are maybe the same?

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
Ren'py, Male MC, 3dcg, but I think it's more the cartoon/anime styled 3d like Harm Hotel, at least I think.

1. The game/ scene and scenario I remember is you're some big shot at a company with a secretary that is pregnant and in a relationship. Eventually she takes time off and I think you can make your bosses niece your assistant that you fuck afterwards. You also eventually turn the previous preggo one and she will sleep with you after you tail her boyfriend to a strip club.

2. A second game or scenario is you move into a new place and a busty neighbor (maybe read head) comes to greet you and she tells you about a maid she used to employee since you need one. You can hire her and slowly corrupt her or treat her kindly. She also has a sister that you can hire as well. The neighbor also has three daughters, one is adopted or something and you and have a sex scene with her and the mother. The other two daughters don't like you at first, but eventually you can have scenes with them as well. One in particular gets drugged at a bar and you can chase the guy off and either choose to be good and take her home, or do questionable things to her.

I feel like it's a popular game, and I've done some searches, but I'm drawing a blank. These two things could also be from the same game. Or two separate games.

Last edited: