Identify Help remembering a game

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
I don't have too much to go on frankly. I've tried searching for it. I don't remember much, I kind of remember a scene. It's a Ren'py game, you're a male MC. You live in a house (don't remember if you start living there, or move back in at the start of the game. I think you move back "home" at the start). I believe you live with your mother and three (maybe?) sisters? I know... this is basically the plot of like 80% of these games. Lol. That's why I'm struggling to find it.

The one scene I kind of remember is there is a sister with dark (black?) hair (I want to remember she might be asian, or maybe she was adopted into the family? I could be wrong). She seems kind of goth maybe? She is kind of bitchy and I think at one point she has you on your back and her foot on your junk threatening you about something. She's very dom with you. I don't remember much else about the others girls in the house.

I also have a vague, but potentially incorrect memory that the sister I spoke about could be trans? Or maybe you can choose at some point if she is female or trans. I don't know if that's correct or the vibe I was picking up.

I'm sorry I don't have much to go on. Thanks for any help.

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
Funny enough, I think I've played that before, and I was just looking through again to see if i could find it and The Shrink caught my eye again. I'm actually downloading it now to see if this is the game I'm remembering.

I'll post back in a few minutes. I hope that with both of us thinking that... I'm hopeful. Haha