Identify Help remembering a text based game about a guard in the woods.

DevAfterDark

Jan 9, 2024
Hi! Im looking for a game that I'm not sure exists anymore its been a few years. It was a text based game in browser in the style of CoC or TiTs but it was about being a new guardswoman in the woods? It was kind of like a Firewatch situation. I know you had to do patrols, and there were bandits and the occasional magical creatures.

I cannot for the life of me remember what it was called or where to find it. Recommendations are also welcome!

Project4e

Sep 24, 2018
I think I know what you're talking about, is it Imperial? . One of my favorite games, shame it's been abandoned for quite a while now. I hope something like it comes along sometime or the author comes back.

If you like Imperial, also is really good; sadly also looks to be abandoned.

DevAfterDark

Jan 9, 2024
I think I know what you're talking about, is it Imperial? . One of my favorite games, shame it's been abandoned for quite a while now. I hope something like it comes along sometime or the author comes back.

If you like Imperial, also is really good; sadly also looks to be abandoned.
Ah!! I'm pretty sure this is it!! Thank you so much!! It's such a shame that it's been abandoned! I will have to check out the other one you recommended!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Project4e