Identify help searching for rouge like fantasy game with map mechanics like FTL

lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
Ok this was something i saw years ago, and i mean years like five or six or so, and i cant remember the name nor find it anywhere.

Basic premise as far as i can remember was that you lived in a post apocalyptic fantasy world with deamon cults and stuff like that.
Then one night an angel decends from the sky and gives you a quest to save the world and kill the deamon king or something like that.

From what i can remember there where three classes to chose from, however i only remember that one of them was shapeshifter wich was the lewd class.
As a shapeshifter you changed in to different races and genders to seduce your enemies with of course accompanying effects.

The combat system was very classical with turnbased combat and standart RPG mechanics.

Then worldmap was very much like the map from FTL with different paths and events based on them.

There was very little in termes of pictures but i do remember there being definite graphical UI elements.

And last but not least it was playable in browser.

I really want to find this game again and find out what became of it as it was still in development at the time.
Thanks in advance for any Info.

PS. this is my first time posting a thread on here so please dont be to pissed if i did something wrong.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Asking for more clarification.

You said it had like RPG style fighting, do you mean graphical like how RPGM games are, or just attack/magic/item/etc? Something similar to TiTS or CoC? You also mentioned it was in a browser, are you sure? Making sure it isn't Rags/Qsp/Glorb/etc.

lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
Asking for more clarification.

You said it had like RPG style fighting, do you mean graphical like how RPGM games are, or just attack/magic/item/etc? Something similar to TiTS or CoC? You also mentioned it was in a browser, are you sure? Making sure it isn't Rags/Qsp/Glorb/etc.
more like TiTS and CoC2 especially with groupfighting and im very sure it was in browser.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
more like TiTS and CoC2 especially with groupfighting and im very sure it was in browser.
I would say go to latest updates and set the engine at html and flash. It sounds like such a weird mashup I haven't seen before. Sorry for not being better help.

lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
I would say go to latest updates and set the engine at html and flash. It sounds like such a weird mashup I haven't seen before. Sorry for not being better help.
searched the latest updates section and didnt find it sadly.
thanks for the help nonetheless, tho it is strange that there seems to be no trace anywhere i've looked since you would expect a game with such distinct features to stick out.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
searched the latest updates section and didnt find it sadly.
thanks for the help nonetheless, tho it is strange that there seems to be no trace anywhere i've looked since you would expect a game with such distinct features to stick out.
It sounds like a huge mashup of things I know, but not as a singular product.

Did you try looking at tfgamessite? Maybe there?

lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
just for posterity's sake i have not found the game i have been locking for so far but i will keep loocking and maybe one day i will find it and then post a link here

Lew4304

Dec 21, 2017
just for posterity's sake i have not found the game i have been locking for so far but i will keep loocking and maybe one day i will find it and then post a link here
Is this what you are looking for?