help the size of letters in renpy too small

rick4691

Apr 19, 2018
What if there was this really large collection of information that you could access and search with no effort?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
You would have to go into the game files to adjust it, as far as I'm aware. If you can figure your way around a little code you can find unren and then search the Ren'Py website for the specific file you'd need to edit. I've not had to edit it on my game, so I don't know which it is yet.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Re-read DarthSeduction's post. I was just elaborating on what he said since he was unsure which script contained the important bits regarding your request.

Unren can be found here:

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
Re-read DarthSeduction's post. I was just elaborating on what he said since he was unsure which script contained the important bits regarding your request.

Unren can be found here:
he didnt take about font size
it's okay
i will play the game as its

penecultor

May 4, 2017
he didnt take about font size
it's okay
i will play the game as its
Let's do this step by step.

1. Download and install When you install renpy, it creates a default folder where all the proyects will be saved, remember it, you'll need it.
2. Copy and paste the game you wanna play/edit/whatever into your default renpy projects folder.
3. Download
4. Extract the rpy files from the game you wanna play/change/edit using UnRen.bat
5. Copy and paste the files you extracted using UnRen.bat into the game folder you created in step 2.
5. Open renpy, if you did everything now you'll see the game in your renpy thingy.
6. Select the game then click on gui.rpy ( You might need to install an editor, Editra is enuff )
morefonts.png
7. Look for the code and edit it.
Enjoy
PD. If you don't understand anything, just ask again. Don't be ashamed, nobody's born knowing everything.

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
Let's do this step by step.

1. Download and install When you install renpy, it creates a default folder where all the proyects will be saved, remember it, you'll need it.
2. Copy and paste the game you wanna play/edit/whatever into your default renpy projects folder.
3. Download
4. Extract the rpy files from the game you wanna play/change/edit using UnRen.bat
5. Copy and paste the files you extracted using UnRen.bat into the game folder you created in step 2.
5. Open renpy, if you did everything now you'll see the game in your renpy thingy.
6. Select the game then click on gui.rpy ( You might need to install an editor, Editra is enuff )
View attachment 137444
7. Look for the code and edit it.
Enjoy
PD. If you don't understand anything, just ask again. Don't be ashamed, nobody's born knowing everything.
wow thanks brother
you just made it clear
i love you
and sorry for the effort

Reactions: penecultor