Seeking HELP! Trying to find a game, check the information in the thread

muteli1234

Aug 2, 2023
Hi guys.

I'm trying to find a game where the MC is Female Protagonist, who has a boyfriend. She will go to big city and rent a bad house. She starts working in Coffee Shop, where all the guys come, you serve the food and drinks and there are some interactions there like chatting flirting and e.t.c, also she goes for jogging, beach and buys dresses (need to level up smth like that), for rent she pays money first, then with a blowjob. The rent man than invites black friend and she is sucking him as well. Also she works for babysitting and becomes slave for the boy in the house when she babysits him.

I tried my best to explain the game, please help me to find it!

Thank you in advance!

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Hi guys.

I'm trying to find a game where the MC is Female Protagonist, who has a boyfriend. She will go to big city and rent a bad house. She starts working in Coffee Shop, where all the guys come, you serve the food and drinks and there are some interactions there like chatting flirting and e.t.c, also she goes for jogging, beach and buys dresses (need to level up smth like that), for rent she pays money first, then with a blowjob. The rent man than invites black friend and she is sucking him as well. Also she works for babysitting and becomes slave for the boy in the house when she babysits him.

I tried my best to explain the game, please help me to find it!

Thank you in advance!
Did you ever figure out what this game is called?
Sounds very familiar to the one I am seeking as well.

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Yeah I had a post requesting a game that sounded similar.

Seems no one lurks in the seeking section that much anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: muteli1234