[R>Artist 2D] Paid Help Wanted. One-time project.

Xros23

Sep 29, 2021
Please read the Recruitment & Services guidelines before posting:
https://f95zone.to/threads/please-read-before-posting.31743/

Adding body hair to my favorite characters in game: Rogue-Like: Evolution. I have gotten full permission from the games creator to ask this of anyone willing to help. I'm terrible at computer/graphical art and request aid from a professional.

The game's creator and dev is Oni, and I Mr. Silver am one of his many Patrons.

Looking for a professional 2D artist who doesn't mind simple, repeatable tasks.

This will be a one time hire. The price will be stated once interest is shown by the artist for the job. Forgive me if that's unfair, but I'd rather err on the side of caution. Once the job is complete, the artist will be paid in full.

This one time project involves adding various forms of body hair to the character images in game. I will send my copy of the game and a folder of the various types of body hair that I want to be added to each individual character through email, discord or whichever form of communication is best for the artist. All poses should be altered placed into a new folder and sent back to me upon completion where I will run the game to see if the added body hair is sufficient. Payment will be given at this point through cash app, Venmo or Patreon.

Thank you for your interest and time! I hope to hear from someone soon!