Help with AI art.

Stalker Seducer

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021
Until recently i was using perchance AI to create a base image because i have found they have a really good model to make the kind of images i want, then i would run it through Yodayo image to image to touch it up a little and make it bigger/higher quality. and this system was working really well for me... until Yodayo just recently banned all NSFW content on their site, now i'm kinda lost. does anyone know of a free and NSFW friendly site that works like Yodayo, where you can insert your own image and it will turn out a slightly different/better one?

Shikanami

Kinky Pandas Games
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2024
Maybe a lead... Why don't you try to learn Stable diffusion and find some good models on sites like CivitAi? Is there anything stopping you? Maybe with Image to Image?

It's not the easiest or the quickest, but maybe you'd be freer in your creation.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gone405

HappySteve

Apr 24, 2021
I assume you're not using stable diffusion because your pc cant handle it. If it can, start using stable diffusion and never look back.

Gone405

May 1, 2024
Maybe a lead... Why don't you try to learn Stable diffusion and find some good models on sites like CivitAi? Is there anything stopping you? Maybe with Image to Image?

It's not the easiest or the quickest, but maybe you'd be freer in your creation.
I've always wanted to do the AI pics just wasn't sure on what to use. I will look into both of these and slowly learn. My pc should be able to handle this.

Stalker Seducer

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2021

My laptop is not very good, and i also don't really understand how stable difussion works.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I'll assume you're on Windows, here is the installation instructions: - It's four easy steps.

Then you'll want to use Stable Diffusion XL models which is explained here:

My laptop is not very good, and i also don't really understand how stable difussion works.
Buy a PC with an RTX 3060 12gb, minimum.

The only other solution is to pay monthly on a third party website.

Last edited: