[R>Artist 2D] [R> Other] [R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] help with ambitious title

ad30n

Mar 8, 2020
Project:
- Project is currently nameless. It is being created in the Unreal Engine
It is an action RPG. It has a Female Lead with Strong Character Progression, including, but not limited to, inventory, equipment manager, skill and stat points. I have written the basis of the story and expect the game to be roughly 30 hours playtime with room for more. I haver began programming the systems into the game engine, and have blocked out a single area in a very early block scheme. technically the game is playbale but essentially a skeleton of what id like it to become

Developer:
- I have been working alone creating everything from scratch.

Looking for:
-Ideally I am looking for someone creative with experience in all programs.
realistically i just want someone with an eagerness to learn

Employment Type:
-Can be discussed before employment

Work commitment:
- you tell me!

Preferred method of contact:
- Littlepecker#1577 on discord is the best way to reach me. I will also answer here

Job Description:
-We can discuss this dependent on what you'd be interested in doing

Additional comments:
- Essentially, I am looking for someone to work with. program and asset design, as well as writing and developing the story. managing social medias and advertisement. I am currently doing it all alone

May 16, 2018
I'd like to hear more about your project but I couldn't reach you through that discord tag so I'm posting mine here.
Brazilian Hamilton#8573

BoingySwine

Aug 1, 2020
Your project and the way you describe potential candidates has me curious. I'm an artist/writer and would like to try my hand in getting involved in work before I go after my own passion projects. Like max said your discord does not work.

euka342

Dec 31, 2021
I'm a writer and a Proofreader, and i have some experience with Ren'py if that's the engine you're going to be using, I've already sent you a request on discord, I'm eukalyptusbonbon if you haven't seen it

euka342

Dec 31, 2021
I'm a writer and a Proofreader, and i have some experience with Ren'py if that's the engine you're going to be using, I've already sent you a request on discord, I'm eukalyptusbonbon if you haven't seen it
Aw man i totally just necroposted kek