help with banning

34zone

Sep 24, 2022
Hello, I wanted to know if you guys ban people for leading others to a telegram group and hacking them.

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
Usually yes.
1712567822876.png
Just report the post/user and explain what's going on, provide links and screenshots if neccesary.

It can take a bit tho, because staff may have a bunch of reports to go trough.

34zone

Sep 24, 2022
Usually yes.
View attachment 3521176
Just report the post/user and explain what's going on, provide links and screenshots if neccesary.

It can take a bit tho, because staff may have a bunch of reports to go trough.
Kinda hard to post screen shots when telegram deletes messages. He also claims he didn't do it, so it's my word against his if someone does physically review it.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
.... you fell for a telegram link? That's actually kind of funny. Why would anyone bother unless its a troll? There isn't really anything here to steal unless you use the same password and email for everything.

That said, It wouldn't be impossible to support your claims with access to chat and server logs. However, I would hope only the site admins have access to those logs and I'm uncertain how easy it would be to get them to look into things.

34zone

Sep 24, 2022
.... you fell for a telegram link? That's actually kind of funny. Why would anyone bother unless its a troll? There isn't really anything here to steal unless you use the same password and email for everything.

That said, It wouldn't be impossible to support your claims with access to chat and server logs. However, I would hope only the site admins have access to those logs and I'm uncertain how easy it would be to get them to look into things.
Don't know how to get that. But it is possible to get someone's information from telegram? They want to talk in discord as well and I imagine they can get my data from there as well?

Dec 8, 2023
Don't know how to get that. But it is possible to get someone's information from telegram? They want to talk in discord as well and I imagine they can get my data from there as well?
Sounds like you're being scammed, just report and block all further communications. Doing anything else is violation of the Geneva Conventions and will result in a fine payable directly to me. In the form of iTunes giftcards.