Help with Blender Animations(NSFW)

elric011

Dec 15, 2017
So I've been working with Maya as a student doing animation and stuff, and I've got Blender as well and I thought I'd give that a stab to see about using it for personal projects.

My question that I would like help with is that, with the nsfw portion of animation, how would you animate the penetration part of it, would you do soft body physics, or jiggle bones, or flexes, cause as much as I can think of I'm not sure how they get that accurate look without lots of tedious minor adjustments each frame?

tldr: how do you make the vagina deform when animating it being penetrated?

Madmanator99

May 1, 2018
I don't use maya nor blender (I know blender a little), but I know 3dsmax, and there is no easy way to make an animation loop without "tedious" adjustments.

On a general note, depending on the software, scripts and tools can be used to help, but there will always be a need for manual adjustments; if not for the main loop, it will be needed to make sure the animation loops correctly.

Now for the main part of the animation, ie. the penetration part, that can be done with simulation/physics, but would still require some manual adjustments.

If you could provide an example of animation, I/we could try to help you dissect it more, and provide more info. I ask because the action can be filmed from many points of view, and depending on that, the details vary alot.

rainbowpunfz

Dec 4, 2017
Most I see runs entirely on shape keys I think?

I'd be very hesitant to let the majority of the work be done by softbody/cloth, too unstable, hard to fix post. Though I'd image that a cloth phys deformation cage would be the easiest way to do internal stuff. I don't know of any jiggle bones addon with collision, so that's a no. If you do rig the vagina you could also "bind" it to rigid bodies and do some simple simulations that way. The ideal solution probably depends on what you intent to do and is a mix of some of the stuff above, e.g. rigged, along with correctional shape keys and cloth phys deformation cages for the labia.

Don't go overboard on the details though. Things don't have to be perfect, just convincing. And unless it is the primary focus, you might simply get more mileage out of tweaking facial animations, body language, etc.

Reactions: SadXReaper