Daz Help with cum prop + effect

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
There is a series of cum shot props called MoneyShotz, normally you select the female character and apply it and you get a creampie, facial, or whatever. Also, the male dictator comes with bonus cum shots, with that you have the male penis selected and apply it. But if you make sure nothing is selected in the Scene tab and load them into the scene you can place them anywhere you like.

Two things to make life easier.
1. The transform tool is way off when you do it, if you select tools - joint editor you can move the little green arrow thing to the center of the cum prop, then when you click back on the transform tool it will be in the center too.

2. The MoneyShotz (I might have this backward) as opposed to the male cum, cannot be seen until you render, or you use the iray preview, a simple trick is to put the viewport on cartoon shaded to see them.

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
There is a series of cum shot props called MoneyShotz, normally you select the female character and apply it and you get a creampie, facial, or whatever. Also, the male dictator comes with bonus cum shots, with that you have the male penis selected and apply it. But if you make sure nothing is selected in the Scene tab and load them into the scene you can place them anywhere you like.

Two things to make life easier.
1. The transform tool is way off when you do it, if you select tools - joint editor you can move the little green arrow thing to the center of the cum prop, then when you click back on the transform tool it will be in the center too.

2. The MoneyShotz (I might have this backward) as opposed to the male cum, cannot be seen until you render, or you use the iray preview, a simple trick is to put the viewport on cartoon shaded to see them.
I have money shots but its just limited to what you can do, I want whats in the pictures or similar with dripping effects off legs, hands and clothes all that good stuff

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
Looking at the artist's posts, the artist uses Zbrush to make the cum (looking to be using a fluid brush texture????? not simulated but maybe sculpted) and rendered in daz (not sure what shader set up they are using), I think they render the cum on its own render layer (not sure what the daz term for this is, but the stuff used for compositing), and then using photoshop to either do touchup or they use it to do fine-tune compositing by hand. My work flow is similar, but I do everything in blender (after exporting daz models) so fluid sim, compositing, I don't know about you guys but I want speed and to reduce how much I focus on each piece, ie make lots of art faster.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Sorry to revive an old thread, but I'm currently trying to make cum with Blender, and failing. My main problem is the color, either it's too tranparent or too dark. Didn't try fluid sim, just mixing glass and glossy shader. I have extracted some cum meshes from a game, but same problem with texture, even if if they are modeled better than what I can create for the moment. So any help appreciated.

Some examples below of what I'm trying to make :

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Sorry to revive an old thread, but I'm currently trying to make cum with Blender, and failing. My main problem is the color, either it's too tranparent or too dark. Didn't try fluid sim, just mixing glass and glossy shader. I have extracted some cum meshes from a game, but same problem with texture, even if if they are modeled better than what I can create for the moment. So any help appreciated.

Some examples below of what I'm trying to make :
Those aren't too bad. The first one has a bit too much, the second one looks good, except the jizz could be a little less pure white.

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
Are you rendering in cycles (looks like it based on the refections)
Are you using branch path mode (instead of path trace mode), this is critical to making glass and fluids look better, but takes longer to render, I would also make sure transmission bounces in light paths are 4 or higher so that the transparent stuff doesn't look so dark.
The other issue is that it might be too consistent, too much one color. instead of just too dark or too transparent, you can use something like the layer weight node to fade between see-through and translucent to fake thickness, or exaggerate it more, so that the props have more interesting variations to them.
I've only done a little bit of experimentation, I haven't set up a proper scene with good lighting so thats about the limit of my suggestions.

Reactions: Kryptozoid

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Those aren't too bad. The first one has a bit too much, the second one looks good, except the jizz could be a little less pure white.
Sorry if I wasn't clear : these are not mine, these are from a game (probably made with DAZ). I would like to know how to make something like this in Blender.

Are you rendering in cycles (looks like it based on the refections)
Are you using branch path mode (instead of path trace mode), this is critical to making glass and fluids look better, but takes longer to render, I would also make sure transmission bounces in light paths are 4 or higher so that the transparent stuff doesn't look so dark.
The other issue is that it might be too consistent, too much one color. instead of just too dark or too transparent, you can use something like the layer weight node to fade between see-through and translucent to fake thickness, or exaggerate it more, so that the props have more interesting variations to them.
I've only done a little bit of experimentation, I haven't set up a proper scene with good lighting so thats about the limit of my suggestions.
Thanks for the advice, yes I use cycles, but as I said above, these renders are not mine. Will try what you said and post some of my own renders so you can comment.

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
oh, in that case, here's a basic shader

Translucent (or a sub surface scatter) and transparent, into a mix shader, just a bit of transparency is needed, you just put in any number.
another mix node of glass and transparent (glass is always dark in blender (related to transmission bounces and refraction index, aka energy conservation) something like 20% transparent to make the glass more see through (some times I do control this with a layer weight nod and use the fresnel output, but I also use a mix of math nodes to do a blend between a solid number and this layer weight number.)
So basically you have 2 groups, a translucent group, and a glass node, both use a mix node with transparency to make the material cleaner or more diluted so its not so strong (dark or pure white). then send the output of these two mix nodes to another mix node, but control it using a layer weight (fresnel output) with glass as the second input. this makes the surface that is facing the camera (usually the thickest part) mostly translucent (a color), and fades out to be more see through liquidy on teh edges, kinda like the real thing. I play around with this as a base or starting point.

Reactions: Kryptozoid

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
oh, in that case, here's a basic shader

Translucent (or a sub surface scatter) and transparent, into a mix shader, just a bit of transparency is needed, you just put in any number.
another mix node of glass and transparent (glass is always dark in blender (related to transmission bounces and refraction index, aka energy conservation) something like 20% transparent to make the glass more see through (some times I do control this with a layer weight nod and use the fresnel output, but I also use a mix of math nodes to do a blend between a solid number and this layer weight number.)
So basically you have 2 groups, a translucent group, and a glass node, both use a mix node with transparency to make the material cleaner or more diluted so its not so strong (dark or pure white). then send the output of these two mix nodes to another mix node, but control it using a layer weight (fresnel output) with glass as the second input. this makes the surface that is facing the camera (usually the thickest part) mostly translucent (a color), and fades out to be more see through liquidy on teh edges, kinda like the real thing. I play around with this as a base or starting point.
Thanks you seems pretty clear reading it, will try, but just in case and if you have time, a screenshot of your nodes setup would be even better. I'm still quite new with Blender, even if the nodes panel is what I spent most of my time with.

Oh and I almost forgot : what mesh do you apply these shaders too ? Is it a "frozen" fluid sim ? Not experimented yet with fluid sim at all so I hope not. Or do you use stuff you sculpt yourself from a primitive ? Something else ?

Last edited: