Daz help with DAZ3D male underwear

Jul 26, 2017
So i have this problem, i cant hide his private parts in underwear, i'm using dbxxx-XY asset, and bending his package in all positions, but even with that its all wonky and weird looking,
always poking out, and never fully covered.
Is there a thread or any tips on how to manage this issue?
There must be a way to do it, i have seen it in games and other renders, but i cant find info about it.
I'll appreciate any help.
Thanks.

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
You can also hide the Dick prop in the scene tab... but still, in some cases, it might not look great.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
You can also hide the Dick prop in the scene tab... but still, in some cases, it might not look great.
From what I've noticed that hides the genitals from view but any clothing that character is wearing deforms as if the genitals were not hidden. So you end up with bulges and/or holes where the hidden dick and balls are. You can use sliders to shrink them but it usually still looks wierd. Better to just remove them entirely for shots where the guy is fully clothed and not supposed to be sporting obvious wood. Would be nicer if clothing treated anything that was hidden as if it didn't exist but that's not the way it works for now.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
So i have this problem, i cant hide his private parts in underwear, i'm using dbxxx-XY asset, and bending his package in all positions, but even with that its all wonky and weird looking
As mickydoo said, your best bet is to do clothed renders without the junk attached. If you want to give the guy a noticeable package, there are "bulge" morphs available like

Reactions: McBore