Help With Daz3D texture fix

hilium555

Feb 4, 2018
Hey guys, i checked evrything i know befor posting here actualy i'm kinda of newbie trying to learn
The thing is when i merge Futalicious_Gen to my GF3 & apply the skins texture to it there is some skin stays white
1.png
tried to change the shader to skins tone & mess with the color but it wont work
2.png
When switching shaders to ESPJ Material it works
3.png
Help! how can i fix it & Merci :v

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Yes it turns all the Futalicios_Gen to white
I've been able to reproduce the problem... but it seems that is what I have told you before :p

If you do:
1_Futalicious Genitalia and then apply in "Futalicious Gen" the Iray texture then you will get that white.

Instead, if you do:
1_Futalicious Genitalia + 2_Material Copy (with genesis 3 female selected) and finally apply Iray texure (with Futalicions Gen selected) then it has to work.

If it still doesn't work, try another character, or the basic model.

Reactions: hilium555

hilium555

Feb 4, 2018
I've been able to reproduce the problem... but it seems that is what I have told you before : p

If you do:
1_Futalicious Genitalia and then apply in "Futalicious Gen" the Iray texture then you will get that white.

Instead, if you do:
1_Futalicious Genitalia + 2_Material Copy (with genesis 3 female selected) and finally apply Iray texure (with Futalicions Gen selected) then it has to work.

If it still doesn't work, try another character, or the basic model.
It actualy workd :O
(1_Futalicious Genitalia + 2_Material Copy)
THANKS!! : biggrin:

hilium555

Feb 4, 2018
Good for you! Time to put this futa into action :closedeyesmile:
She is on FIRE! :biggrin:
1stR.png
Got stuck with how to save the IMG with the Spot_Render_Tool so i had to take a quick screen befor i fucked up
Still looking for the "Render_In_New window" option even tryied "File>Save_Last_Render" but it shows a black JPEG

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
She is on FIRE! :biggrin:
View attachment 131566
Got stuck with how to save the IMG with the Spot_Render_Tool so i had to take a quick screen befor i fucked up
Still looking for the "Render_In_New window" option even tryied "File>Save_Last_Render" but it shows a black JPEG
I believe that Spot Render Tool is only to check how will it be, it's like a quick preview of a part of the image, but isn't for save the result...you need to do normal render :p

Reactions: hilium555

hilium555

Feb 4, 2018
I believe that Spot Render Tool is only to check how will it be, it's like a quick preview of a part of the image, but isn't for save the result...you need to do normal render : p
Oh shiiet!
kay Thanks for the all the help tho : biggrin: