Others Help with Emuera translation?

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
Hey all! Was wondering if anyone here has experience translating Emuera games, and if so what programs do you use? I want to try translating (more like mtl'ing) an Era game that seems abandoned. So any help is appreciated. I'll try to respond to any questions and such but timezones can be annoying. And mods feel free to delete this thread if it's posted in the wrong place. 90% of visible translation is not by me, just so you know.

Last edited:

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
I have tried translating an event since they are easy to access but i'm doing something wrong as it reverts to japanes again. Heres the game if you want to take a look. If i upload my mtl version just know that it will probably be bad and have some bugs. This is mainly for personal use and for learning. (Unmodified)

Last edited:

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
Managed to translate some easy to trigger events, they are deepl mtl so wording might not be 100% correct. Plus since you can have males do the same event, mis-gendering events can happen. I think i did one event wrong? So i'll fix it later.

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
Latest mtl. Most still untranslated, but marriage events, labratory shop are mtl'd. No virus uploaded, prob due to modified file?

Last edited:

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
So, have a problem here, did mtls in the LOOK.ERB file but some of it shows as error in the description yet some stuff works. Any ideas? File and screenshot here.

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
Taken a little break, but will get back into it on wednesday. I assume most are familliar with the games, but heres a guide PoeDv shared with me.

Porkman

Dec 30, 2017
Well, mostly done with the "translation". Odd language, but the games make it worth it to learn it. Please use the guide above me if you are interested! My mtl wont be uploaded as it is functional but poor quality, just for personal use.