Identify Help with h-game identification

Madderdin

Jan 17, 2022
I know thats long shot, since forum is more focused on 'western' games, but maybe someone would recognize it.

I'm looking for the title of the japanese h- game i played a few years ago.
It was made in flash, released most likely somewhere between 2010-2018. At least i played it at 2017-18.
Stuff i remember:
- the game was animated 2dcg
- it was groping\touch\click game type. Similiar to [same genre, super similiar art, most likely similiar girl character], or classic [same genre]
- action of the game was at home, no other locations
- male mc was older than an girl. But not a grandpa style. Father's boss, uncle? Idk. I remember there was a scene at the dinner table [not sure if just the story, or with groping], while they were sitting all together.
- there were scenes in bathroom, and house corridor\hallfway at night.
- There was probably a scene with girl wearing swimsuit. It might be an bonus scene after the game completion tho. But i might confuse it with a different games. While looking on dlsite again i found the other game i was thinking that i might confuse them, seem like i did. [ ]
- pretty sure the title screen, or the cover image, were in a bit darkish colors sheme. Nothing like blood etc, just 'serious'. If the game had any 'bdsm' content it was just limited to the sex toys, no whipping or punching etc

I just spend half a day on dlsite trying to find it... But since flash is a dead platform, dlsite removed it from tags\game types. Moving all the games into different categories.
So now, both Hell Girl, and Hizashi no Naka... ended up with different tags lol.
There is a thing the game might been never released on dlsite. Or get removed later. So i tried to search it on other sites too, but all the super old sites i been using years ago seems dead.
I found 2 sites, and an 'games collection' thread on anime-sharing, where the game MIGHT be posted, but most of the cover\ss images has dead links so going thru 1000 pages of the games without images is 'rather' slow.

// EDIT 21\02\2023
I found the game -_-
It's REMOVED from dlsite QQ
And it's... from the very same dev as Girl Hell 1\2

Last edited: