Help with mega

P

Pepe

I'm tired of seeing the exceed bandwidth quota in my screen and need Help with it.
I would like to know if someone could share a premium mega account or if someone knows a way to have unlimited bandwidth without actually paying.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Moved to general troubleshooting

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
When you say bandwith quote you mean you have exceeded the 50gb free amount that they give you correct?

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I don't think they give me 50 gb for free because normaly After I download about 2 gb I get the bandwidth quota Warning.
Wait are you talking about downloading stuff?! o_O

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I tried hola but it Did not work
Dont ever use hola. EVER. :eek: Also every 30 mins you get a reset on the bandwith. You have 10gb available. After you spend them you need to wait 30 mins for mega to reset :)

Reactions: Pepe

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
Dont ever use hola. EVER. :eek: Also every 30 mins you get a reset on the bandwith. You have 10gb available. After you spend them you need to wait 30 mins for mega to reset :)
landed here after a mega search. got the same problem, and i see every uploader prefering it. 10gb?? i get bandwidth limit error without logging in after 500mb and after logging of about 1.5gb

Just use Megadownloader
i was using megabasterd, but even on that i was getting bandwidth limit error, tried this one but i keep getting the same error.

Last edited:

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
landed here after a mega search. got the same problem, and i see every uploader prefering it. 10gb?? i get bandwidth limit error without logging in after 500mb and after logging of about 1.5gb
My comment was from 2 years ago, things have changed.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Wtf. Why I never got an error? Are you using a VPN?
Mega imposes limits quite often, usually above 5GB in the same day. But it depends on zone / site load / etc. Also you might have a premium mega perhaps?

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Mega imposes limits quite often, usually above 5GB in the same day. But it depends on zone / site load / etc. Also you might have a premium mega perhaps?
I do not but I never went over 5GB but unless I misread, he said he got a warning after 500MB :O If that's true, it is super weird.

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
Wtf. Why I never got an error? Are you using a VPN?
tried using opera's native vpn, but they were more trouble than their worth, for the ips they give are by region and are always the same and i have a feeling those ips are shared coz i got blocked and sometimes instabanned from a lot of places after turning it on saying the ip was blocked for a variety of nasty things done.

trying now windscripe as suggested here: https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-bypass-mega-d-l-limit.8757/

lets see how it goes

I do not but I never went over 5GB but unless I misread, he said he got a warning after 500MB :O If that's true, it is super weird.
correct, after 500mb. south america, btw.