Daz Help with model

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
Was wondering if any knows the best way to make throat and belly bulge I have but seems to only go up to the stomach and not further up to in between the breast. And as for throat bulge seems there is no add-on for that. I have tried to use dFormer but doesn't give the results that I am looking for and is fiddly and complicated (I dont have much patients) the type of throat and belly bulge style I am looking to create is similar to this game https://f95zone.to/threads/terminal-desires-v0-07-beta-jimjim.18947/

Any tutorials videos, tip/tricks would be very helpful

Aug 30, 2019
You could definitely do it with Blender. Try giving a try. I only skimmed through it but it should have the info you need to export to blender then import back into Daz. As for using blender, there are plenty of tutorials for that but creating a bulge isn't difficult.

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
You could definitely do it with Blender. Try giving a try. I only skimmed through it but it should have the info you need to export to blender then import back into Daz. As for using blender, there are plenty of tutorials for that but creating a bulge isn't difficult.
I've done similar stuff, been able to make custom sliders, but oddly enough, sometimes my sliders only stick to one save file, and don't show up everywhere. One of the things I need to do is, for every character morphe I have, I need to have the breast reset to zero (original) so that all the breast morphs are compatible with all my models, else they are super distorted sometimes.

Aug 30, 2019
I've done similar stuff, been able to make custom sliders, but oddly enough, sometimes my sliders only stick to one save file, and don't show up everywhere. One of the things I need to do is, for every character morphe I have, I need to have the breast reset to zero (original) so that all the breast morphs are compatible with all my models, else they are super distorted sometimes.
Have you saved it as a morph asset? File > Save As > Support Asset > Morph Asset. Find your morph and select the tick box then accept. Now you should be able to use it on any character for that Genesis model.

GrimCreeper3 I've got . Here's a quick example that I did in 5 minutes. With some proper attention, you can make a better morph. Saved as a morph asset and works on all of my G8F characters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
Hey guys I have a g8 as the character and when I'm using some shape presets for a pregnancy, they don't work... From the other hand when I load antother g8 model they work fine. Also at the first character, they don't even appear at the tabs-parameters list... Any ideas on how to solve that...?

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Hey guys I have a g8 as the character and when I'm using some shape presets for a pregnancy, they don't work... From the other hand when I load antother g8 model they work fine. Also at the first character, they don't even appear at the tabs-parameters list... Any ideas on how to solve that...?
Probably should've just started your own thread here, or posted in the link Papa Ernie posted above. Anyways, what do you mean by preset? Most pregnancy shapes are better used as sliders Just select your G8/8.1 Female figure > Parameters > Search "Preg" or "Pregnancy" depending on the morph(s) you're using and play with the slider. Like so: