Daz Help with plane

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
I want to create a light with the plane prop which i have done hundreds of times but now all of sudden when i go to the surface tab the emissions tab isn't there anymore and it comes up with all this bs

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Looks like you somehow added the wrong shader. The emission tab is only available in iray, your plane is not iray.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
I know this is not going to help, but the plane is iray by default, however, what happened to you happened to me once, never did know why, I restarted daz and it never happened again.

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
I know this is not going to help, but the plane is iray by default, however, what happened to you happened to me once, never did know why, I restarted daz and it never happened again.
I also have another weird problem when using the pivot buttons to look around when i go to click on them to look around, the viewport launches randomly

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
had this before, go to presets, select Iray Uber shader (double click) then go back and u should see emissions there. Not sure what causes it, but I think the plane wasn't set as an Iray shader - I dunno exactly why its 'daz' but this should / might work for you.

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
had this before, go to presets, select Iray Uber shader (double click) then go back and u should see emissions there. Not sure what causes it, but I think the plane wasn't set as an Iray shader - I dunno exactly why its 'daz' but this should / might work for you.
I cant find Uber shader

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
I cant find Uber shader
This image helps? its the Uber Base you want (under shaders). If its not listed then Im unsure how to help further - perhaps as mentioned before, a complete restart will solve it?

Uber base.jpg