Help with skyrim sexlab

Kinkie Pie

Oct 12, 2017
Does anyone know a good modpack for most of sexy mods from both Nexus and Sexlabs?

I don't like downloading mods one by one and having to set them up in order for them to work.

Would also appreciate it if the modpack has some good clothing mods like the skimpy ones.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You don't tend to find many modpacks for Skyrim or Fallout due to how they work and how many errors can come about.

The tend to need to be installed one by one.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, that's the thing about Skyrim Sexlab mods... you have mods for practically every imaginable thing you could want, I think probably every popular fetish is covered and even many unpopular ones, but they don't always all play nicely together. This is going to be a long post, based on your post it sounds like you might be new to modding Skyrim, so I might cover some stuff here that you already know.

Because of how buggy Skyrim modding can be, it really is not wise to install more than a few mods at a time before testing them. Do you have Sexlab already installed and working as intended? That's the first step and you should get that working before attempting anything else. And what mod manager are you using? Nexus, or Mod Organizer? I use Nexus but a lot of people swear by MO. Personal preference really, but there are countless threads on LL debating the merits and downsides of each.

For clothing mods, remember that there are a number of different popular body types used for Skyrim clothing and animation mods. You'll need to find mods that work for the specific body type that you are using, whether that's CBBE or UNP or any variant in between (there are a lot of options). CBBE is the one I prefer, but that's me. Also don't forget that you need to run BodySlide to convert all of the custom clothing that you downloaded to fit your specific body type.

When it comes to picking gameplay mods, the reality is that you're going to need to spend a lot of time doing your own research. Like I said in the first paragraph there are literally thousands of mods to choose from, many which will overlap in content, so it's up to you to pick out the ones you like. What kind of Sexlab gameplay content are you looking for? And are you playing Oldrim (Skyrim Legendary Edition) or SSE (Skyrim Special Edition)? Oldrim mods and SSE mods are not interchangeable, so the version you're running will have an impact on the mods you can install. There are significantly more Oldrim mods than SSE mods.

Once you have picked out some mods you are interested in, you need to check their requirements in the appropriate mod thread (either on Nexus or Loverslab) and install those required mods *before* you install the one you want. Not only that, you'll need to look at each requirement mod to find out what *they* require and get those installed first also. After you finally get all that sorted out and your mod is installed, guess what--you're not done! Now you need to load up the game and TEST the mod to make sure it's working properly before you proceed to the next one.

Testing is the most important step.

Why do you want to test after installing a mod? If you're like me, your final installed modlist will probably be somewhere in the neighborhood of 100-200 mods (my Skyrim is currently running 119 mods). Imagine installing all of those mods at once, and then you load up the game and play for a while, everything is going fine until you enter a cave and immediately crash to desktop. Reloading the game and trying again reveals the same crash. In fact, EVERY cave makes you crash to desktop. You've just installed a hundred different mods at the same time... how can you possibly tell which mod is causing the problems? You can't. You need to either spend countless hours digging through forums troubleshooting, or save yourself the trouble and start fresh.

Skyrim modding is not for the faint of heart. You'll spend as much time (if not more) researching mods and installing/testing them as you will actually playing the game. That's part of the process, honestly, but it's also part of the fun. When you finally get a mod working that has been troubling you for a while, it's pretty rewarding to see it working in-game after you've ironed out the bugs. Load order can also have a dramatic impact on mod functionality.

But to be clear, modding Skyrim is a piecemeal process. Install one or two mods, launch the game and test, close the game and tweak your load order, add/remove mods, and start again.

Sorry this post was so long. Hopefully it helped you in some way. If you have more specific questions, I'm happy to assist. This is kind of just a 'brief' (wall of text = brief? lol riiiight) generalization of the modding process for Skyrim.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I've spent more time setting up mods for Skyrim than I have playing the game.

I have 137 mods running on mine and it took me a good 5 or 6 hours to get them all to work together while dropping a few I couldn't get to work.

The problem is one mod can change something that you wouldn't think would be related to it but it is and it can mess up something else.

I have a waterfall house that also modifies a tile in the middle of the map nowhere near the actual mod. That alone took me 40 minutes to find out what was going on there and clean it up but then again you need to know a bit about mods to clean dirty edits.

Modding is great and it can improve a game massively but it's also annoying as fuck to get to a working condition when using a lot of mods.

Reactions: Namco15

Claudette.EXE

Nov 13, 2020
Help I need help with my sexlab mods and hentai creatures, when I do a sex animation with the creatures my character does the animation but the animal does not, how can I fix this issue? Also what is a good load order for mods on MO2? Can anyone please help!

darkstormz

Aug 12, 2021
Help I need help with my sexlab mods and hentai creatures, when I do a sex animation with the creatures my character does the animation but the animal does not, how can I fix this issue? Also what is a good load order for mods on MO2? Can anyone please help!
Do you have fnis for creatures installed?
Have you checked the creature animations box in Sexlab settings?

Reactions: Claudette.EXE

Claudette.EXE

Nov 13, 2020
Do you have fnis for creatures installed?
Have you checked the creature animations box in Sexlab settings?
I recently did install FNIS for creatures yes, yes I did that too but I recently reinstalled skyrim SE edition to redo the mods, so lemme re setup everything soon, I also noticed I need to change the XPSME to the bottom of the mods list because it apparently matters where it goes, currently though I am not at my pc and will be soon enough, thank you for replying and helping me!~