Help with tags

gunderson

Aug 17, 2016
I totally used that feature, though I feel like its removal got me to use the tags feature of Latest Updates, which is admittedly more useful for me anyway. Now instead of just seeing when some random censored Japanese RPGMaker incest game shows up, I can see if any of the games I actually play got updates or if there's something new to check out.

So, maybe just use that instead, if it suits you? I feel like it's better than a bunch of alert spam, especially if your favorite tag is a relatively common one.

Benji13

Jan 30, 2019
Oh, ok. I also wondered why I didn't get any more updates on my watched tags. Because i know that there were new games added with the tags I like. Shame they removed that function. In my opinion it's the most important feature here. Plus the for years missing option to get an allert if a game ist updated. They could just add the option to get a notification, if a specific post was added, so I could watch the starting post of the games I like. Normaly I only get a notification if anyone rates the thread because of the update. But not all games get new ratings after every update. Very frustrating.
Why did they remove the most ipmortant function and don't add the other option that would be as important? Don't get it.

I think "watched tags" wasn't used that much, because the function was kind of hidden. I only found it a long time after I my first time on this forum. And more or less by accident after I actively surched for it for a long time. I think much more people would use it if they knew it exists and where to find it.