Help with Tk 17

Lil Siren

Dec 16, 2017
I have some doubts, I discovered the TK 17 yesterday, and I can not get even close to what was done in this pic, credits to the author Shassai, wanted to know if any mod or similar, so that I reach that level of quality

i`ve posted something like that yesterday, in guide topic, and they recommended me to post direct here.
summer_2018__kira_and_electra_by_shassai_dctjzor-pre.jpg

D

Deleted member 1063287

Have you checked "Mods Garden" ? I think that site is dedicated to tk17 and it's modding.

Reactions: Lil Siren

wojtyla12

Mar 11, 2018
suggest to start here

Its cover almost everything + there are some repacks linked with content added in, personally i recommend tk4r repack with got its own pastebin here
But be aware that generally using and moding this game is one of the most frustrating experience that u can get the engine is really old, loading times extremely long when u got alot of custom content and also need pretty decent computer to use hook4/5 that will enable u to make something similar to ss u posted. Modsgarden is ur best friend, wish u luck and aloooot of patience :p

Reactions: Lil Siren

Lil Siren

Dec 16, 2017
suggest to start here

Its cover almost everything + there are some repacks linked with content added in, personally i recommend tk4r repack with got its own pastebin here
But be aware that generally using and moding this game is one of the most frustrating experience that u can get the engine is really old, loading times extremely long when u got alot of custom content and also need pretty decent computer to use hook4/5 that will enable u to make something similar to ss u posted. Modsgarden is ur best friend, wish u luck and aloooot of patience :p
thanks, i'll try everything, and about pc, i'm training with i have now, but in 2 or 3 months, i'll change at least mt gpu, maybe a vega 56, or a 2060, but idk, yet, but i think the 8 gbs of vega is better, now i just have a 650 TI, wich is a bit old, but i can get some experiece, but thanks for the help ^^