Ren'Py Help with translation of the game into English

Wooho272

Mar 2, 2020
Hey, guys! My team and I are developing a sandbox game with RPG elements on Renpy. Actually, I need help translating from English-speaking people. Maybe our team's project will interest you in some way, so I'm leaving this message.
Our team itself is from Russia, and many of our people simply do not know English from words in general, and there is simply not enough budget to translate, so we need the help of English-speaking people.

Patreon (It's all in Russian):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And yes, sprites, backgrounds and in general visual, except for UI and actually one background, was taken to show the general concept of the game. As soon as we get at least some popularity and response, we will redraw everything on our own.

I'm sorry if I said something that you don't understand. Like I said, English is not my first language, and I can make serious mistakes in sentences. You can always come to me if there's something you don't understand. Coso curve, but I'll try to explain...

In case you want to help in any way, please go to the discord channel where we will discuss all the details: