help with two .exe files

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
Hello

i have a problem with my games which most of the times has two . exe file (check the pic) i have changed my windows and it is the same

out of 9 game 7 does Screenshot_2.jpg Screenshot_3.jpg Screenshot_4.jpg Screenshot_5.jpg Screenshot_6.jpg Screenshot_7.jpg Screenshot_1.jpg Screenshot_2.jpg Screenshot_3.jpg Screenshot_4.jpg Screenshot_5.jpg Screenshot_6.jpg Screenshot_7.jpg Screenshot_1.jpg

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Whats the problem here? Just use the exe for your System. If you use an 64Bit system use the one without an number and if you use like many other still an potato comp with an old outdated 32 bit system use the exe with -32 in its name.

Reactions: gartal and Flecc

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I'm not sure what OS you're on, but following what the user above said should work. That said, I'm not quite sure how computer literate you are, so there's an easy way to find out if you are 32 or 64-bit. If you're on Windows 10 (which it looks like you are based off of the looks of the Window in WinRAR.), right-click on the windows flag > hit system > and it should tell you some of the details of your system, including your system type:

bit.png

Reactions: gartal

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
Thank you guys it did work

well on my windows 7 did not work bc of that i asked

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Thank you guys it did work

well on my windows 7 did not work bc of that i asked
What didn't works ? Be more precise, because so far all answers you received are perfectly legit and solve what first come to mind when reading your initial message.

What file are you launching ? What behavior do you witness ?

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
What didn't works ? Be more precise, because so far all answers you received are perfectly legit and solve what first come to mind when reading your initial message.

What file are you launching ? What behavior do you witness ?

well i do not know about the error when it was on my win7 when you wanted to open the game it always send a message in note pad well any way thank you my games are working fine in win 10 so i deleted win7 no problem now