Identify Help

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Its like corruption but in a school setting and its a 3d game and i think its completed
You're gonna need to give us far more info than that if you want help
What you describe here correspond to more than 50% of all games present on this forum

Ronri

Sep 4, 2021
What you describe here correspond to more than 50% of all games present on this forum
Well, technically if we apply all tags he calls, we only get 1 game. But I assume he means 3dcg and with that tag we get only 11 games :)

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Well, technically if we apply all tags he calls, we only get 1 game. But I assume he means 3dcg and with that tag we get only 11 games :)
Except a lot of game with corruption are not tagged with corruption
A lot of game with school settings are not tagged with school settings
And he "think" it's completed, but not sure so can't apply this tag either

searching a game only with tags is really hard, tags on this forum are a mess sometime
not precise enough and only the uploader and some modo can add them so if he didn't play the game entirely he could miss some tags
we should have a vote system for tags like on vndb

Ronri

Sep 4, 2021
Except a lot of game with corruption are not tagged with corruption
A lot of game with school settings are not tagged with school settings
And he "think" it's completed, but not sure so can't apply this tag either

searching a game only with tags is really hard, tags on this forum are a mess sometime
not precise enough and only the uploader and some modo can add them so if he didn't play the game entirely he could miss some tags
we should have a vote system for tags like on vndb
It was just joke. When i first time saw this thread, i thought like u, but when i actually checked this tags i get not so many result as i expect.

About tags. It's not so bad tbh. Ofc we have some confusing tag like ntr and that should be changed to a more accurate, but at all this site have pretty good searching (IMHO)
Missing tags ppl always can report and it will fixed fast.
Dunno what system vndb using, never used this site, maybe u right about that.

BosukeEdgy

Mar 20, 2022
its renpy i played it last year ago and it was not completed so i think now its completed

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
It was just joke. When i first time saw this thread, i thought like u, but when i actually checked this tags i get not so many result as i expect.

About tags. It's not so bad tbh. Ofc we have some confusing tag like ntr and that should be changed to a more accurate, but at all this site have pretty good searching (IMHO)
Missing tags ppl always can report and it will fixed fast.
Dunno what system vndb using, never used this site, maybe u right about that.
yes you right the tag system is not so bad, even pretty good compared to others, but it could be so much better

On vndb the tag use a vote system
At first you have BIG a list of tag ( and when I say big I mean it ! it's like they have a rule 34 for tags "if you can't think of it, there is a tag of it" )
And when a game is published, the person who created the page can add tags, and then everybody is free to add others tags and vote for tag already present so low voted tags are deleted and high voted tags are put on top
And the best thing is that there is a score system for each tag, so you can have a idea about how much of this tag content is in the game
For exemple if you have a femdom tag, you can vote a score from 0.1 to 3 for this tag, 0.1 if almost nothing and 3 if there is a lot of femdom

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ronri

Ronri

Sep 4, 2021
yes you right the tag system is not so bad, even pretty good compared to others, but it could be so much better

On vndb the tag use a vote system
At first you have BIG a list of tag ( and when I say big I mean it ! it's like they have a rule 34 for tags "if you can't think of it, there is a tag of it" )
And when a game is published, the person who created the page can add tags, and then everybody is free to add others tags and vote for tag already present so low voted tags are deleted and high voted tags are put on top
And the best thing is that there is a score system for each tag, so you can have a idea about how much of this tag content is in the game
For exemple if you have a femdom tag, you can vote a score from 0.1 to 3 for this tag, 0.1 if almost nothing and 3 if there is a lot of femdom
I think for tags we get same answer :)

• Haha
Reactions: Nayko93

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Thanks it was waifu academy
and i think its completed
You couldn't have been more wrong here hehe :p
But it is true that after more than 4 years this game should already be complete, but unfortunately the dev and his involvement, or should I say lack of involvement, in this project often makes me doubt that this game will ever be finished.