Help ;)

Kiroshi

Bored moe/nukige consummer
Donor
May 31, 2017
Hi all , I want to spend some more money on patreon right now but ... I don`t know what game i should support . I don`t have time to play all games here so it`s hard to choose in blind . Can someone help me with that ? My main interst are incest , corruption and romance - one condition - No NTR/FULLY avoidable NTR . I will pledge 25-50 bucks is game is worth it , I simply don`t have time to play them all , thank You guys(and girls ofc) for suggestions :).

Last edited:
Reactions: Zachy

soukunsenpai

Apr 20, 2020
Hi all , I want to spend some more money on patreon right now but ... I don`t know what game i should support . I don`t have time to play all games here so it`s hard to choose in blind . Can someone help me with that ? My main interst are incest , corruption and romance - one condition - No NTR/FULLY avoidable NTR . I will pledge 25-50 bucks is game is worth it , I simply don`t have time to play them all , thank You guys(and girls ofc) for suggestions :).
Deliverance by 1thousand . Kat is best girl

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018

That depends on your taste but I'd suggest this person.
Velesk's last game which was very long also had incest, corruption and romance with avoidable NTR which was Total Seduction
and his current one Worlock of Lust has all of that with 0 NTR but also no incest.
It all can be found here I highly suggest you give Warlock of Lust a try and be sure to use the premium code that you'll find in the forum in f95 for it. While the visuals are a bit crude due to the lack of detail, there is still a big environment built to work in that makes it interesting. Velesk has been consistent in making the games and has been putting out a update every month regularly for many years.
In WOL, it's about a Lord who was kicked out of his castle by the queen and he wants to take revenge on her so he corrupts and fights his way through.
In Total Seduction, it's about a student who goes on long adventures as he tries to fix some weird thing going on with his body but has to corrupt his way through everyone. There is tons and tons and tons and tons of conent in that game.
In Life of Holly, there are 2 stories. The one with the guy where he is the only fertile person who must repopulate and screw everyone anywhere.
And the story about Holly that tries to work and make a living while ending up in strange scenerios. If you'll try any of the games, I highly suggest you use the premium code to speed up gameplay, you'll find them in their respective forums

There is also and ancho's game Fantasy Valley
It's a VN but it has fantastic animations, the art is absolutely uniquely adorable and it has tons of romance and raunchy stuff. The story and the visuals really suck you in. Now while there is a ton of romance, there is a slight hint of corruption. I can't recommend it enough. All the people in it that aren't magical feel real and despite the hogwarts-ish environment, it paints such an amazing realistic environment that you can be swept into. It's just raunchy and wholesome.

As for other games, Fallen Doll - it's just a sex sim that looks amazing, the dev iscurrently working on the alien one
The Twist - a huge 3d story with lots of romance and non stop corruption with incest with avoidable NTR
It's interesting in that it's 3D but the stories are stills but when animation happens during the sex scenes, the 3d comes to life.

Last Hope is the same but has no corruption and no NTR but non stop incest and romance. Also 3D

My last suggestion is Real Life Sunbay. It's just GTA essentially but with no violence. It had many many huge changes but now it finally stuck with one plot about a girl who is trying to get a job and work her way through the city doing various jobs.

Last edited:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I can't really help you with the choice, I haven't played many games lately, but I'd suggest to support one of the smaller/newer devs, maybe someone who's under 500 or even 200 bucks on patreon, because especially these dev's apprechiate every single pledge way more then bigger devs, and I can tell you that especially at the beginning it gives you a nice boost in confidence.

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Pledge recreation he helps other but forgets about himself
You can check out his game Bad Memories before pledging I'm sure you will like it