Seeking help

mkmk132

Mar 7, 2019
I would like some game recommendations.
I want to play games with ntr but not in a cuckold way. Where them MC uses his girls for his interest, if he wants her to fuck someone because it helps his goals and the girls do it for whatever reason. Be it blackmail or they are truly that dedicated or groomed, anything works. For example, The Tyrant, Revenge path of Our Fate, I don't remember the name of the game but the MC was in jail at some point and he makes a deal with the strongest guy of the jail to let him fuck his girlfriend for his safety, The Inn if it wasn't cucky and he was just using his wife for his gain, seeds of chaos if it was a little more direct and he was making his wife fuck the demon. It would be helpful if anyone could point me in the right direction.
Also, recommendations for role-play games like like good girl gone bad, our red string, Katie's corruption. Corruption games in general. A wife and a mother's bully blackmail party etc.

Thanks.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hm, well I don't consider it NTR because MC and Gloria plainly don't like each other throughout the game, but there's plenty of sharing in iNSight of you. MC whoring out his bitch boss that he controls with blackmail and orgasm denial.