Ren'Py - Helping Cuckolds [v0.1] [OnlyGoodGames]

1. 1.00 star(s)

astabro

Game not worth your time as 90% of the content is locked behind a paywall. Which looks greedy for a demo release, what the hell the devs thinking. You haven't shown enough work and you want money already.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Yngling

Review v.0.1

The story may seem interesting but unfortunately a lot of the content seems locked between a Patreon paywall.

At the moment, there seems to be one scene with one woman. Some other scenes with other women seem to be locked behind the paywall.

What there is, is nothing to write home about either. Renders are ok but not great. The actual story seems to consist of scenes with various women without connection to each other or any other overarching storyline. Which seems a bit boring and a waste.

All in all, in my opinion this is a waste of time. Maybe it will improve, in which case I will amend the review.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

MaRk34Chr1s

My rating for Helping Cuckolds
    The rendering are good as well as with the 10 different women. Currently you can only start three scenes but if you want to finish one or all scenes you have to go to . I think without the payment barrier it would be better especially here on F95. I think it would also have been a good game and the idea of the game would certainly have inspired more friends here.

I do not recommend it.

I wish the developer much success with this project and all the best.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Forgotted

This seems like a really bad idea to have this game/dev on F95zone.

There are 10 different women to choose from that you can have sex with. HOWEVER, at the moment you can only interact with 1 character. All the others are behind a paywall.
    For the 1 character you can interact with, it takes about 80 clicks to get to the one sex scene which consists of 1 render. If you want more, you have to pay.

The sample renders are of a low quality being grainy and muted/washed out colors. Some of the backgrounds are used in many other games so there's nothing exciting there.

It might be a fantastic idea for a game and I hope somebody develops it some day but, so far, this is a bad example for F95zone.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

ghosthog

Renders aren’t bad and a variety of women. That’s about the only good I can see.

There is no real story, just a bunch of scenes with various women, only 1 of which is fleshed out at all. That sex scene was weak as well.

The writing is horrible, sounds like a 15 year old researched cuckolding and alpha males. Every other sentence is “I’m an alpha male. I’m a real alpha male. Your husband is a cuck,” yada yada.

Also, everything seems to be behind a paywall. And according to the discussion here, seems like this dev has several abandoned games and several ongoing barely developed ones.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Hyperserver

The idea is perfect - and i guess it could be a good game overall...

if ... well IF you are a patreon.

For now all content is behind a patreon paywall and there is nothing to see in this version.

Even the one and only sex scene (vaginal, anal or blowjob) isn't fleshed out. You see MC starting the scene and next render the deed is already done.

If you want it for playing the best blueball demo, then you should download it.
    But if you want to play a game, there is no way you will be happy with this one.