VN Ren'Py Helping her OnlyFuns Shoot - A short portrait VN [Development Thread]

Do you like her face?

• yes

• meh

• no

• omg its the worst model I have ever seen!

Results are only viewable after voting.

edwenind

Aug 19, 2024
A shower though turned (personal) experimental game. A vertical / portrait first (short) VN.
Why do VNs not use vertical / portrait mode for easier mobile ports?
The main goals of this "experimental" game:
  • Create a finished renpy VN (I have like 5 wip VNs on my hard drives from the last 3~ years)
  • Familiarization with the renpy GUI system
  • Improve my 3D rendering skills
  • Track how long scenes take to make for future reference
The game:
A short linear VN using, first person POV, about the player helping their partner shoot a creampie video for their "OnlyFuns". It will involve a short introduction, a handjob / blowjob scene, transition into doggy style and finish in the cowgirl position with a creampie. I plan to have at least one short animation for each scene.

Background:
I think there is an ever growing request for mobile ports for the VNs on this site. I personally had a massive lifestyle change last year which meant I could only use my mobile to play games. So I wanted to see what are the challenges and restrictions of creating a VN using vertical renders. I also have been "developing" and doing 3d renders for years now, however I am really bad at committing to any of it, so I wanted to challenge myself to complete a project. See it through from start to finish.

Your partner Lila:
A tall, slim girl that has a sizable following on "OnlyFuns". The player got together with her 6 months ago when they met at a friend's party. They connected on their love of horror movies.

Test renders (1K quality, mostly focused on lighting and getting the POV right):
pool intro 3.jpg
pool convo flirty.jpg
pool intro 7.jpg
Test handjob animation which was a headache to make as I forgot how finicky basic Daz3D timeline is:
bj anim test.gif