helping knowing and understanding a feature in the website

TheKnight

Jul 7, 2018
hellos community , how is everyone :D hopefully all good . i am not sure where to ask this question to be honest , i hope that's it's place.
my question is simple , while surfing the games , i find many games i like or wanna give it a try . is there any feature to favorite the games or threats i like ??
just like amazon's chart or wish list. a list to save all the threat , games i wanna try later or when i am free.
hopefully this exists :D , thanks again

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...just like amazon's chart or wish list. a list to save all the threat , games i wanna try later or when i am free.
If you don't want to bookmark the games thread using your browser, you can use the site to bookmark the game threads opening post. See...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You could instead click the watch button above it, but then you'll get alerts for comments made in the thread.

Reactions: scrumbles

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
hellos community , how is everyone :D hopefully all good . i am not sure where to ask this question to be honest , i hope that's it's place.
my question is simple , while surfing the games , i find many games i like or wanna give it a try . is there any feature to favorite the games or threats i like ??
just like amazon's chart or wish list. a list to save all the threat , games i wanna try later or when i am free.
hopefully this exists :D , thanks again
You could instead click the watch button above it, but then you'll get alerts for comments made in the thread.
Your Account > Preferences >

Screenshot_2019-10-07 Preferences.png