Seeking Helping other characters smash?

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
So we all played the game where the main character plots and schemes until he has every female character wrapped around his greasy fingers; they're very common if you can believe it. What i'm wondering is if there are games where you help other people smash? I haven't exactly stuck my fingers in all the pies F95 has to offer; the only example I can think of would be in Dirty Pool when you help your nephew get all grabby hands with his mom, then jerks off on her later that night.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
In Summertime Saga, you can get your friend Erik a gf or steal her yourself and have a threesome with him and his m-landlady...

Haven't played it until the end to see it, but i recall that in Dreams of Desire, MC's sole male, black friend should get some if the choices are right.

Not particularly what you're asking, but in Girl Life, you can choose to give your character's brother your enslaved classmate to screw and impregnate. Your character is a girl though.

In some of the LOP and Sex&Glory games, a secondary male can get some if present. Particular example, iirc, in Living with Temptation, your character can encourage his wife to have sex with the babysitter's boyfriend or have a swingers night with them.

All the brothel/slave management type games pretty much focus on giving others the chance to smash.

I think that in Superpowered, your character can help his underling bang MC's mother or sister.

Ghost House or Ghost or Haunted House or whatever has a perverted ghost that lets every inhabitant smash.

Dark Neighbourhood is supposedly about a lewd spirit that wants everyone to get some, but i haven't played it to be sure.

There should be others, but i don't remember them.