Seeking Helping struggling girls

Jackkksss

Oct 28, 2017
I'm looking for games where the MC helps struggling girls and gets intimate with them, not only physically but also emotionally.

I remember while playing Parental Love I unexpectedly enjoyed Sofi romance more than any other option, as it felt more natural and genuine.

Sep 11, 2017
Second suggestion. I'm assuming you're not opposed to incest content, based on Parental Lust as an example. You'd probably also enjoy Light of my Life. Your two daughters are all kinds of messed up. It's more emotional than erotic so far, but you enjoyed Acting Lessons, so you'll probably like this one too.

Jackkksss

Oct 28, 2017
Second suggestion. I'm assuming you're not opposed to incest content, based on Parental Lust as an example. You'd probably also enjoy Light of my Life. Your two daughters are all kinds of messed up. It's more emotional than erotic so far, but you enjoyed Acting Lessons, so you'll probably like this one too.
Those faces are a little too much for me. Thanks for the effort though.

MrSalem

Oct 17, 2019
Those faces are a little too much for me. Thanks for the effort though.
I strongly recommand to try it nevertheless, I had the same "no go" on it like you because of the faces, but a day of boringness i try it and man....the story is really really well written and at the end the faces is a part of the identity of the game.

Reactions: PusiGa