Identify Helping with finding a game

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
Hey all, I honestly don't know if this is a correct place to create a thread about it but I need help with finding a game ive played some time ago and forgot its name and creator lol. Only thing I remember that it was about family corruption and changing minds of females if you decide to take that path and in prologue it actually showed how can you change all of female protagonists, their slutty and changed forms. And its not Corruption, Ring of Lust etc, I clearly remember that scene that showed how you can change them if you follow a certain path.

So if Im making any sense and anyone knows what game Im talking about Id very appreciate if you write its name here! Cheers!

Waterflame

Jul 7, 2018
Heya, it's most likely "Culture Shock" though if not my other guesses would be "Sisterly Lust" and "Dirty Pool"

Hopefully this is what you're looking for.

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Was it Take Over? That one lets you change them in both mind and body. Might be what you're looking for.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I don't think it's (and I don't recognize the description sorry).

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
Heya, it's most likely "Culture Shock" though if not my other guesses would be "Sisterly Lust" and "Dirty Pool"

Hopefully this is what you're looking for.
Yeah Culture Shock is actually the closest to my game, it has the same scene in the prologue though its not my game. But big thanks for mentioning!

Reactions: Waterflame